Join the Bayard Cutting Arboretum Family
Become A Volunteer
Volunteer Job Descriptions
- Garden Guides & Tours – Receive training and lead guided tours of the grounds for adults and children.
- House Docent (Not available at this time) – Receive training and lead guided tours of Westbrook Manor weekends and reserved group tours.
- Education Docent- Assist with special education projects.
- Garden & Horticulture – Assist staff in weeding, raking, mulching, and other garden tasks.
- CSA Farm – Assist in farm tasks such as weeding, starting seeds, transplanting seedlings, and harvesting crops.
- Manor House Receptionist (Not available at this time) – Greet visitors to Westbrook Manor. As a receptionist, you would be responsible for booking tours, providing visitors with information on activities and events.
- Carpentry and Maintenance – Individuals with carpentry skills for restoration projects, maintenance, and event set-up.
- Special Events – Assist in an event and help increase funding while raising public awareness of the programs and activities at Bayard Cutting Arboretum.
- Other – Tell us how you would like to help.
To become a volunteer please fill out the form below.